Custom Cabinet Gallery
CORNER DOOR FEATURE
Ask us about our Corner Drawers. So much nicer than the traditional lazy Susan corner, they eliminate the problem of having to get down on your knees to see what’s on the shelves. Just pull out the drawers — everything is in plain sight. And nothing falls off of the back.
The Sierra Valley Custom Cabinet Difference
- No melamine or particleboard! We use solid wood faceframes, doors, and drawer fronts with hardwood plywood interiors.
- Face frames are securely attached to cabinet boxes using a special dado and miter lock system – no face nailed pins.
- No paper veneers! Finished ends are built with matching plywood or optional raised panel ends. The backs are also 1/2” hardwood plywood instead of the typical 1/4 or 1/8” thick backs. Now that’s solid stability!
- No wasted space! We build to the nearest 1/16 of an inch compared with box cabinets that come in 3” increments and require fillers to make up the difference.
- Our cabinets come prefinished with your choice of stain, and they’re protected with tough conversion varnish that’s more heat and water resistant than standard lacquer. This two-part finish gives you the durability of polyurethane without the typical yellowing.
- We offer a variety of lighting options, including LED lighting for inside, underneath, or above the cabinets. These lights are 50,000 hour rated, they’re low heat and easy on the electric bill.
- Ask us about our wide variety of handle and hardware options.
- We include on site visits with the electrician, plumber, and anyone else involved to help ensure a smoother install.
- You’ll see a computer generated 3D view of your cabinets before we begin building. This allows you to make any changes until you are satisfied with the design.
- Because we are a custom shop, we welcome any special requests for trim: fireplace, rnantels, stairs, hutches, desks, wood tops or any other hard to find pieces. Just ask —we’ll be happy to help.